Trials & Join
If you want to try kayaking before becoming a full member please come down for a Trial Session on any Tuesday, Thursday (from 5:30pm: Spring until Autumn) or Sunday (10am: all year) to have a go with no obligation. Trial sessions cost £12 for Adults and £5 for Juniors which is deducted from the full membership fee should you decide to join later.
Weather conditions determine what activity takes place and a session may be cancelled if necessary.
Becoming a member
We are a members-only club but it is very easy to join and we offer one-off Trial Memberships (see above).
We are open on Tuesdays and Thursdays (meet at 5:00- 5.30pm) from Spring until Autumn. A coach will be available to assist you on the water.
We also open on Sundays (meet at 10am) all year round but a coach is not always available.
Membership includes use of the Club’s wide range of kayaks, equipment and facilities for a calendar year. Just complete the following steps and come along to any club session to become a full member:
- Read and agree to the Club rules
- Complete an Application Form 2020 (we also have copies at the club)
- Provide a Photo ID and proof of address (parent’s ID for Juniors)
- Pay the Membership Fee by cash or BACS (Adult £90; Junior under 18 £40; Family £160)
- Junior Members under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian